

We're about Half way through this whole thing! Me and Gavin are going to have our ultra sound to see the gender on the Third! We're going to have the doctor write down the Gender and we're going to take it home and open it on Valentines day, unless Gavin can't contain himself anymore! The baby Bump is Growing and I started to feel the baby move a little... I think. Either that or really bad gas!
Bz ate, Well Killed and ate a bird a couple days ago, Gross!
Gavin has exams this next week so I've been helping him Study Study Study! I might as well get credit for the same classes he does. Haha!
My sister-in-law had her baby Yesterday, so we went to see him today. He's an absolute doll! And I got really excited to see what my baby would look like and to hold it. I did get a little nervous while I was holding him though, because babies always cry when I hold them at first but he didn't. I mean what if my baby cries when I hold him! I would feel terrible. But that's a while a way.
Since She had the baby I'll be at the day care a lot more for a while. Me and the other girls have been a pretty good tag team though. The kids are getting a little better at listening, Which is good. They've pretty much been walking a fine line with me this last week. I've almost lost it! Thank goodness for the weekend. One little boy still wears pull ups because he doesn't poop on the toilet. He's also one who loves the words I can't! I can't go to the bathroom, I can't wash me hands, I can't pick it up, I can't, I can't, I can't! How do you solve that problem? Any Ideas??
I've also been making up projects for myself so whenever I'm bored at home waiting for Gavin to get home from Work/School. I've been making Games and crafts for the kids to do and fun pictures to the songs we sing But My list won't last very long. So If you have any ideas to keep me busy let me know!


that is really a cute picture. I can't wait to see what it is!!! yay!! i am so happy your feeling the baby move also!! Now the next few months are going to be soo fun!!
ReplyDelete