

He's so shy But he moves a lot! He moves a lot when I read him the scriptures and he quits moving whenever Gavin tries to feel Haha. But he loves Daddy :) Gavin has felt him move a couple times and he loves it! Random Updates: Gavin is doing good in school and Bz got a bath today!!! He sleeps in the funniest places!

Found him in the shower :) How sweet! My food cravings for Egg and Cheese Kolcahes and Watermelon are begining to be unbearable! It would be a miracle if the decided to build a kolache factory in Roosevelt! Or anywhere in utah! I would drive anywhere in utah to get one :) And the watermelon is coming... Later.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow... I have a feeling it's the one where they do all those glucose tests and such... Yuck! So not excited. I'll let you know how that goes next time! Along with a belly picture :)


Yeah!!! When leigha was a baby she was a wiggler, too, we named her wiggly wampas and actually had a song... I know a girl who's a wiggly wampas, wiggly wampas, wiggly wampas, oh i know a girl who's a wiggly wampas, a wiggly giggly wampas... not the best ever, but hey it is coming from a- me and b- a pregnant woman. I am so happy for you and your wiggly giggly wampas! In a few years you'll have a picture of wiggly in the shower instead of Bz, that will be funny too. I miss you!
ReplyDeleteha ha, what comes around goes around....love you to pieces........
ReplyDelete