For Halloween I made three costumes. One for My Husband, He was Barney Rubble. One for Brett, He was Bam Bam Rubble. The cute this is that Brett's intials, Brett Ashton McCormick spell BAM, He's my little BamBam. And One for myself, I was Betty Rubble.
One week we had My Neice and Nephew over so we had lots of fun things planned. Like, Carving and Painting Pumkins, Making Halloween Cupcakes :)
This is me trying to Carve the Pumkin and Put Brett to sleep at the same time Haha!!
The Finished Project!
Also for the Month of October, My cousin did a fundraiser for her Daughter. It was Maggie's Month. It was an amazing thing to help her raise enough money for 80 Dives. Each dive was an oxygen Treatment to help her with her Cerebral Palsey. Also each Dive was $150. My Family decided we wanted to help but with no money ourselves to donate we put out Jars with Maggies picture and Discription for change in the Five locations that would let us.
When I went to collect after two weeks we had raised $60! At the end of the Month when I picked up the Jars we had raised $55 Raising a Grand Total of $115.28!! On Halloween Night Our plan was to go Trick Or Treating with the Jars asking for spare change for Maggie and Some Candy for us :) But Brett Got an Ear Infection that Day so we Just dressed up and stayed in.
When I went to collect after two weeks we had raised $60! At the end of the Month when I picked up the Jars we had raised $55 Raising a Grand Total of $115.28!! On Halloween Night Our plan was to go Trick Or Treating with the Jars asking for spare change for Maggie and Some Candy for us :) But Brett Got an Ear Infection that Day so we Just dressed up and stayed in.
These are the Places that Decided to let us Put the Jars in their Buisnesses. We Made these to show How much we Appreciated them.


No comments:
Post a Comment