Monday, July 4, 2011

Brett's First Birthday

On June 25 2011 Brett Ashton McCormick turned One!!! I can't believe that I have a one year old. It's absolutly insane. We didn't really plan on anything huge for his first birthday. I know your suppose to make a big deal out of it, he only turns one once. But we didn't plan anything. Instead we decided to go to something that was already planned. Hehe. We went to a family bbq at my sisters house. My sister Karrie made a cute little cake and we had quite a great time. He opened presents and we sang happy birthday. The whole sha-bang!







Brett absolutley loved his presents. (Especially the truck)


That's it Brett, stuff your face :)


Aww what a sweet messy face!


He does love the camera.

He started to get use to the Bounce house that was there. That was a lot of fun. Lets see... A bounce house for his First birthday, What am I going to do for his second?!?!


He Loves his Birthday chair he got from a friend so much he never wants to get out of it!


Daddy and Brett in the Bounce house



I still haven't got use to the fact that I now have a one Year old! How insane :) But we'll enjoy it year by year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers