Let's review the last two years. Brett got so excited for his baby Brother! Yes, another boy.
I Gained a lot more weight with this pregnacy than with Brett. It was still a good pregnacy and nothing to crazy happened.
The first Moment meeting our second little boy was so exciting. He still didn't have a name till right when we left the hospital.
Our sweet little Jordan Curtis McCormick, after the late Grandpa Curtis who died in June of 2011.
Brett didn't like his baby brother at first, but Jordan started to grow on him not too long after.
Now they are two peas in a pod and love to read their books together. Brett is such a good big brother.
This is Jordan on his 1 Year birthday and the year just went by so fast!!!
Now that Jordan is 1 and Brett is 3! Holy cow! Life has changed so much! I found a great job working at Bright Start Daycare and get the amazing opportunity of teaching a 3 year old preschool class in the mornings and even better I get to take my boys with me and Brett is in my class with me all day, which can have it's ups and downs. While i'm working full time... Drum roll... Gavin got into an RN Program!! He Just barley started his school at Nightingale College which is located in Ogden so he has to commute once a week to his school but it's totally worth it to us because Christmas of 2014 Gavin will be graduated and be able to start his career as a nurse! I'm so Proud and so excited for him!
Like I said, I don't think things are going to calm down any with a full time nursing student and 2 roudy boys to take care of but hopefully starting to blog again with give me a little Mommy time again!




No comments:
Post a Comment